Navigating a divorce will most likely be one of the most difficult things you ever endeavor. Next to death of a spouse, divorce is the runner up for the most stressful life event. From making the decision whether to leave, being the one to leave or being left, it is a process that none of us should take on alone. Having a support system in place STAT is crucial to how YOUR divorce plays out and how well you bounce back from it.
Family and friends are well meaning but often, because of the love they have for you, their good intentions may leave you feeling exhausted, frustrated and over talked. It often is not helpful to hear disparaging comments about your ex and how you should “take him for every penny he’s got”.
Your attorney can be an expensive “therapist” and should be paid to address the legal aspects of your divorce. Venting in these sessions can be costly.
While a therapist can delve into one’s past and help give them the understanding as to why they feel the way they do. The role of the Divorce Coach is to help manage and contain intense feelings as they arise in the process of divorce so they don’t interfere with you making the correct decisions. Decisions that can impact you and your children for years.
As a certified Wellness and Divorce Coach, I:
• Provide emotional support and guidance
• Make you aware of what’s to come
• Clarify Your Short and Long term goals- physically, mentally and spiritually
• Assistance in Procuring Resources- Attorneys, Mediators , Financial and much more
• Provide You With Tools and Techniques to Help Rebuild Self Esteem
• Help Organize and Navigate the Process
• Help you make informed decisions about your parenting, lifestyle, family, and social interactions.
• Help you reconstruct emotional boundaries when dealing with your ex-spouse.
• Help you understand your options in the divorce process
• Help you to find a balance between divorce and moving on with life
• Help with parenting plans and custody arrangements.
• Save you money and time by collaborating with Attorneys and Mediators
• Coach you back into the work force if you have been at home
• Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
• Understand and reduce your cravings
• Increase your energy levels
• Feel great in your body
• Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
• Improve your personal relationships
• Will help you discover the confidence to create the life you want
• Help send you emotionally, physically and spiritually prepared into your new single life!
Why Dominique Nicole?
In addition to being a CDC, Certified Divorce Instructor and Certified Breakthrough Parenting Instructor, Dominique is also Board Certified Health/Wellness Coach and received her training from the world renowned Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program. The program, though nutritionally based, teaches the foundation for living a balanced life.
During her training, she studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Her teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Her education has equipped her with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, wellness coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and her knowledge of different dietary theories, she works with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
Dominique is a Board Certified Health Practitioner through The American Association of Drugless Practitioners and is an active member of NAPW (The National Association for Professional Women). She is a single mother of four and two time divorce survivor with more than textbook knowledge to bring to the table. She has real, firsthand experience in the divorce process and has navigated much of the legal process of Collaborative Divorce herself through self education, saving thousands of dollars and maintaining amicable relationships with both her ex-husbands.
Dominique works with clients nationally and offers virtual sessions via telephone, Skype and email.
“Seeing Dominique, was one of the happiest parts of my days during my Divorce. Her strength, courage and her own journey gave me the push I needed to make a final decision…best money I have ever spent!!” Karen J.- Parker, CO
“Dominique worked with both my ex husband and I, to step out of our resentment for each other and into a more peaceful and collaborative Divorce. It was ugly before and I know she saved us thousands in Attorney Fees” -M.L.,Greenwood Village, CO
“Love this woman! Dominique has a way of connecting with people which is rare. I went into her a scared, angry, resentful woman and after only a few sessions, it was amazing how much shifted and how I was able to find the courage and rationale to finish the process. Amazing personal growth!”- Kyle, Denver, CO
“Dominique saved me a fortune in attorney fees by preparing me for what was ahead and collaborating with our mediator to keep me focused on what was important. My ex and I hated each other in the end and by working with her, I was able to see more clearly and maintain a much more amicable relationship with my ex.”- Aryn, L.- Highlands Ranch, CO
Contact us today to schedule a FREE consultation and strategy session.