We accept the following major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. You may also use Paypal. We are not able to accept personal checks, money orders, or any other form of payment at this time.
We may hold your order due to one or more of the following reasons:
• Incorrect or suspicious credit card information
• The billing address does not match the address on file with the credit card company
• The transaction is declined by your credit card company
We will contact you regarding any on-hold order or for verification within 48 business hours. However, we reserve the right to cancel any order that we are unable to verify or process.
Upon credit verification and product availability, the following shipping methods will be used:
United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground
Orders shipped “Ground” will be shipped via UPS Ground. This shipment will normally be delivered within 7 business days after we process the order, although actual delivery times vary depending upon the location.
United Parcel Service (UPS) Next Day Air
This shipment will normally be delivered the next business day after we process the order. This is the fastest but most expensive shipping option.
United Parcel Service (UPS) 2nd Day Air
This shipment will normally be delivered within 2 business days after we process the order.
Please note, according to FedEx shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship via UPS to any APO/FPO or P.O. Box address.
All orders are insured.
NOTE: We make every attempt to ship our orders within 1-3 business days of an order being placed. All shipping methods are in effect from the time the order is received by the carrier. Our processing enables us to generate tracking numbers and prepare shipping labels prior to the carrier picking up orders marked for delivery. These appear as “Shipped” in the Bittersweet Breakup order tracking form. Please refer to the shipping carriers tracking tools to determine the carriers status.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly issue a full refund, less shipping and handling charges, provided the merchandise is returned undamaged in the original packaging. On a case by case basis, we will issue a credit for reasonable and customary freight charges (up to $5.00) if the returned item is defective or mis-shipped.
Return your item(s) by following the steps below:
1. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) by sending an email to sales [ @ ] bittersweetbreakups.com and indicate the reason for the return. The request for an RMA must be made within 7 days of receiving your item(s). The order number must be included in the RMA request.
After we receive and approve your request, we will provide you with an RMA number.
2. Pack the item securely in the original package. Clearly display the RMA number on the shipping carton.
3. Returns must be postmarked within 14 days after receiving the RMA number.
4. Enclose a copy of the original invoice with the item(s). Be sure to keep a copy of the invoice for your records.
5. If the return is due to a defect, include a description of the defect with the invoice.
6. All item(s) must be returned in new condition, in the original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories.
7. All return shipping charges are at the sender’s expense. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
8. Custom orders will be refunded but are subject to a 15% return fee.
9. Ship the return package to:
BS Girls, LLC – Returns
428 E. Thunderbird Rd, Box 550
Phoenix, AZ 85022
Sales Policy Agreement
By placing an order at bittersweetbreakups.com, the customer has agreed to the terms and